Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation!

Review Time!

Hey beauties! Long time no see, today I will be sharing with you guys a little slice of heaven!
Not literately but something close to it, makeup wise that it. I was in the market for a new foundation, and read many reviews and decided to try out the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation.
The hype on this product was like no other, many people said they LOVED it, and I would have to agree with them. It left my face feeling smooth and light, a feeling that last throughout the day. Many other foundations of mine wore off within a few hours due to the hot weather here. It was good to find something that worked for me, and that is why you should try it too!

Pro's:
Inexpensive: $10 (walmart)
Long lasting
Light weight! my skin can breathe
A little goes a long way

Con's:
Finding a good way to apply it
Fairly large jar, very little product
Drying without moisturizer

Overall this product is really good, a lot of the foundations I have been using before hand would make me break out a lot! This product is one of those products that you can use all year long. I tested it out for the summer, and now I cant wait to see how it works as we go into the winter! 
Hope you guys found this review helpful.

XOXO
~Sedona



2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this product as well! Thanks for the review.

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard so much stuff about this product ! definetly want to try it out ! Thanks for sharing ! Following :) hope you will follow back

    ReplyDelete