Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall 2012 Trends and Must Have!


Good morning beauties! I have not made a blog post in forever! I apologize for that, simply by posting this! (Please excuse my horrible screen shot, shown above) This is my most latest YouTube video on me explaining this years 2012 Fall trends! If you simply do not have the time to watch this video, just keep scrolling and the items will be listed below!



Current Trends:



Polka Dots!
These are major must this season, being that they are very versatile and can be worn anytime of the year!
But they still look cute and can add that vintage vibe to any outfit!



Faux Fur!
Whether it be a long trench coat or as simple as a vest, faux fur is a must! It can dress up any outfit and can be paired with various pieces of clothing; such as boots! But it still manages to make any outfit still look cute.


Plaid!
This is something you will see all year long! But it is a must for fall/winter time simply because it adds a lumberjack feel to any outfit, but still manages to keep you warm weather it be a poncho or a button down flannel. 
Cable Knit!
I LOVE CABLE KNIT! As well as sweaters, they defiantly set a mood for the weather changing! I love how warm and comfy they are! Plus they always look cute with a pair of jeans and boots! 


Hope you enjoyed! XOXO Sedona



No comments:

Post a Comment