Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting my question answered by LAUREN CONRAD!


"Hi Lauren, I am currently taking a journalism class and I love all things fashion and beauty. I even have my own YouTube Channel dedicated to it and a blog too. I really want to work in the fashion industry- maybe editorial or design. Do you have any tips for me?"

I had wrote this via letter to her a couple of months ago, aware that she may never respond. But in my favor, The Lauren Conrad responded to ME! Okay, I know I may be sounding a little bit crazy! But being that she is my idol it just means the world to me! I got my question answered and now I am on the next step on achieving my dreams.

My plan:
- Get a job A.S.A.P to save money
- Graduate High School
- Move to California
- Get an internship with a fashion magazine (Preferably; Teen Vogue or Seventeen)
- Get accepted to FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising)
- Create Contacts (Work back stage in Fashion Shows)
- Create my very own Fashion Line!

I know my dreams may be big, I have been told this millions of times! I have been told that I simply "Can not do it." Well that my friend you are wrong! As off today Monday, August 20th, 2012 at 7:48pm is when my dreams start. I will not accept "No" as an answer, I am determined and ready for a bright future.

XOXO Sedona

1 comment: